- Magnification: 4-12 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Field of View: 23.6-7.9 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 70 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 70 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 14.2 inches
- Weight: 16.2 ounces
Vortex Diamondback Riflescope Overview, Copyright Vortex USA
XD Lens Elements
- Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
XR Fully Multi-Coated
- Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Second Focal Plane Reticle
- Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- 1-inch diameter.
- Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish
- Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Exposed Tactical Turrets
- The Diamondback® Tactical scopes feature tactical windage and elevation turrets with Zero Reset making adjustments back to zero easy and quick.
Internal Mechanism Design Features
Precision-Glide Erector System
- Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Fibre Optic Radius Bar
- The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.